Welcome to The Insignia Private Residences at Sixteen Mile Creek. Every aspect of this new Oakville private residence has been designed to reflect its owners’ taste, sophistication and unique sense of style. Whether you customize your residence to the last detail or choose from one of our thoughtful and inspired designs, living at The Insignia is living without compromise.
Contemplate, for a moment, the idea of an urban oasis. Serene, refined and so very elegant; yet close to those things that make a successful life so rewarding.Envision a home tailored to your very particular and personal taste - a home that reflects your character and sense of design; and, is comfortably close to the best of Oakville with express access to the commerce, culture and cuisine of downtown Toronto.Your vision of elegance and exclusivity is meticulously brought to life in one of 29 exquisitely appointed homes in the stunning nine-storey structure nestled beside Oakville’s Sixteen Mile Creek.
• 29 spacious suites ranging from 1,271 to 3,117 sq. ft.
• Exclusivity and privacy. With only two, three or four suites per floor, each home has a corner view.
• Soaring 10’ high floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Private walkout terraces for all suites, each with a natural gas rough-in for fireplace.
• Luxurious standard finishes, Wolf, Sub-Zero and Miele appliances and Kohler fixtures.
• Rough-in for high performance audio, video and automated blinds; plus, complimentary consultation with our home automation partner.
• Nine-storey stunning structure with luxurious features and amenities.
• Contemporary lobby and 24-hour security.
• Main floor boardroom with state-of-the-art conferencing technology.
• Panoramic, south-facing rooftop lounge with professional kitchen, indoor and outdoor fireplaces and stunning walkout terrace.
• Rooftop fitness centre with inspiring views of Sixteen Mile Creek.
• 8.5 kms. of scenic trails along Sixteen Mile Creek, to be enjoyed by foot, bike or paddleboard.
• Black-trimmed windows to add a tasteful exterior trademark.
• Living moss signature wall.
• Two parking spots for each suite.
• Convenient oversized storage unit on the parking level for each suite.
•Seconds away from Oakville Go Station